DOUBLE-SHIFT READY, SUPERVISOR APPROVED.
- Made in the USA with imported components
- Durable, lightweight leather and textile upper
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole
- Nylon shank
- Danner Black Belt oil-and-slip resistant rubber outsole offers superior traction
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Height: 3 inch
- Color/Pattern: Brown
- Weight: 32 oz.
Available at our Ozark store and online.
Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
100% metal free hardware.
Electrical Hazard (EH) protection meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH.
Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed
Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
Danner Black Belt Outsole
Oil-and-slip-resistant rubber provides superior traction and durability.
How It Fits
Based on one of our most popular lasts, the DPDX2 has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the job or the trail, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek silhouette on styles.