Precision Design Products Part #0600
- The patented design of the U6 incorporates more degree readings than any level in its class to meet any contractor’s needs with readings at 0 °, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°.And with our 45 arc/min. reading bubble vial, you get precise and accurate readings every time.
- The U6 is CNC-machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum billet and fitted with eight rare-earth neodymium magnets so it can hold to any ferrous metal surface.
- The U6 measures in at a super-compact 2-½ x 2 inches and is sure to be the professional tradesman’s “go-to” tool at the jobsite.
- Single oversized vial for quick, easy readings Reads at 0°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90° Eight rare-earth neodymium magnets.
- Free carrying case included
- Super-compact size.
- Just 2-½ x 2″.