Danner Part #43141
- Full-Grain Leather Upper - To ensure the quality of the boot.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)100% waterproof and breathable.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support.
- Bi-Fit Board - By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece.
- Danner Powderhorn OutsoleMulti-directional lugs provide ultra-durable traction on diverse terrain and in variable weather conditions.
- Mesh Lined Tongue ConstructionFeatures a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- Multi-Density Foam - A patterning of multi-density foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
How It Fits - The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.