The Dorcy 4AA CUL Class Flashlight features high, low, and flash modes, as well as lightweight and compact construction. Its waterproof design, durable housing, high impact lens, high visibility yellow color, and non slip grip make it the perfect light for on the job use. Most importantly, this light is classified and certified for use in hazardous and/or explosive environments such as those containing gasoline, petroleum, naphtha, alcohol, acetone, lacquer, solvent vapors, or natural gas.Â (41-0091)
1. UL 913, Seventh Edition
2. CSA C22.2 No. 157-92. ReaÂrmed 2013
3. EN 60079-0 : 2009 Edition
4. EN 60079-11 : 2012 Edition
5. EN 60079-26 : 2007 Edition
6. IEC 60079-0 : Fifth Edition
7. IEC 60079-11 : Sixth Edition
8. IEC 60079-26 : Second Edition1
- Screw fastener for safety.
- Certified for use in hazardous environments.
- High, Low, and Flash modes. Lightweight, durable construction.
- IP68 waterproof rating, Class 1 Div. 1&2 Temperature Code 4.