National Safety Apparel Part #HPFH0209
- The head and bib layer of the hood consists of a double layer of 6 oz. Spentex® HP Interlock Knit.
- In the center of the hood's crown is a 3" by 7" vent, made with a single layer of 6 oz. Spentex® HP Rib Knit.
- The bib edge is finished with a fold and binding stitch.
- Fabric: Flame Resistant, 6 oz. Spentex® HP Interlock Knit Flame Resistant, 6 oz. Spentex® HP Rib Knit
- One size fits all Standards/Compliance Testing The only FR fabric certied to protect againstElectrical Arc Flash, and Molten Metal(ferrous/non-ferrous).
- Spentex® FR meets orexceeds the following industry standards andcompliance testing:General IndustryOSHA 16 CFR 1610 ASTM D1909 ASTM D2863ASTM F2302 ASTM D2859Electrical ArcOSHA 29 CFR 1910-269 NESC 2007, Rule 410A3ASTM F1506 ASTM F1959ASTM F2700Molten MetalASTM F955