Danner Part #13243
- Overbuilt and ultra durable to handle anything the job demands.
- This boot takes the demands of the job without complaint and keeps you comfortable in the process.
- Danner's Trakwelt use the 610 last for a relatively broad and deep toe box area to give more volume in the forefoot and toe.
- Made true to size.
- Featuring a PU midsole with shock absorbing zones under heel and forefoot for targeted cushioning.
- The Danner Trakwelt outsole provides maximum spacing between the oversized lugs to insure positive traction in extreme job sites.
- Additional features include oil & slip resistance and a solid 90° heel for secure grip on ladder rungs.
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH.
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH.
- Danner Dry waterproof protection.
- Toe shield protects leather for added durability.
- Stable, long-lasting Goodyear welt construction.
- Danner Trakwelt outsole offers oil and slip resistant.
- Nylon shank.
Available at our Ozark and Springfield, Missouri stores and online.