THESE ARE 2ND's, SOME SMALL IMPERFECTIONS BUT THE GARMENT DOES NOT COMPROMISE SAFETY. THOSE LUCKY FEW WILL BE SAVING A BOATLOAD OF MONEY!!!
These Big Bill Insulated FR Coveralls are constructed from an extremely comfortable and durable Westex UltraSoft flame resistant material that provides an excellent level of NFPA and ARC rated protection that is HRC 3 compliant. Insulated with Modaquilt® lining, these coveralls also provide exceptional warmth in cold weather.
7 OZ WESTEX ULTRA SOFT®
88 % Cotton / 12 % nylon
- 12 oz. Modaquilt® lining.
- Snap on hood MCAPUS7.
- Heavy-duty, two-way concealed Nomex taped
zipper front and legs closure.
- Storm flap with hidden snap
over front and legs zipper closure.
- 2 chest pockets (pencil division on left chest pocket).
- Nomex tricot inside cuffs.
- 2 slash inside front pocket at waist.
- Telescopic back for more comfort.
- 2 large back pockets.
ATPV 37.2 calories/cm2
HRC3 -Hazard Risk Category 3