Born from logging and exploration, Danner is a Pacific Northwest original. Every boot is handmade to hold up in unforgiving conditions and live up to our unyielding standards. The Stronghold work boot is what happens when more than 85 years of legendary quality, durability and heritage runs into modern construction, technology and materials. You get tomorrow’s classic today.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- DANNER DRY: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- VIBRAM® SPE MIDSOLE: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- VIBRAM® STRONGHOLD: The custom Vibram® Stronghold Outsole is oil-and-slip-resistant and offers traction on wet and dry surfaces with a 90° heel.
- HOW IT FITS: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.