Low stretch kernmantel rope with good handling for work at height.
The AXIS 11 mm low stretch kernmantel rope is designed for work at height. The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling. The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. Rope available in six colors and four lengths.
- Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling
- Consistent performance over time:
- EverFlex construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- this construction ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Available in six colors: white, yellow, black, blue, red and orange
- Standard lengths: 150, 200, 600 and 1200 ft
- Customization by request:
- option of ordering a rope of a specified length (up to 1800 ft)
- addition of sewn terminations manufactured on one or both ends, providing a ready-to-use rope. These terminations have a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position and facilitates handling. They are also stronger than a figure-eight knot and meet the EN 353-2 standard (mobile fall arrest system including a flexible anchor line, ASAP + rope).
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Weight per meter: 82 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 19 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,2 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 12
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 41 %
- Static elongation: 3 %