Falltech 4½' to 6' ElasTech® Energy Absorbing Lanyard, Single-leg with Aluminum Connectors #82403A
- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hook for anchorage connection
- Rebar hook features transverse load rated gate
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester POY
- Connectors: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
- ANSI Lanyard Class: 6' free fall
- Max. Arrest Distance: 48"
- Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.