Jobsite Part #54038
- An easy way to remove boots.
- Tapered slot design fits all sizes and shapes.
- Serrated edge for scraping bottoms of boots.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- To Remove Boots (easiest while sitting) – place one foot on flat base and place other boot heel in removal slot, pull heel out first to remove boot.
- To Clean Boot Bottoms – turn boot puller over, hold puller firm with one boot and scrape dirt off bottom of the other.
- Use with work boots, cowboy boots, fishing waders & hunting boots.