Danner Part #17307
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple Stitched: Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Alloy Toe (AT): Our alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Quarry Midsole: Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- Vibram® Quarry Outsole: This exclusive outsole features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Recraftable: This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
Available locally at our Ozark, Missouri store and online.