Hauler work boot by Iron Age deliver the protection and comfort you need while on your feet all day. Dark brown leather upper is naturally tear-resistant. Its interior is where this boot really stands out: its ASTM-rated composite toe has you covered in case of drops. Its sockliner is padded and designed to wick away moisture in order to kill odors and bacteria. Get out of the dark ages and step into the Iron Age with a pair of Hauler work boots.
- Chemically-bonded direct-attach construction
- Aggressive tread pattern on polyurethane outsole wth 90-degree heel is slip, abrasion, oil, and chemical-resistant
- Electrical hazard protection
- 10" Wellington-style shaft
- Padded mesh sockliner with removable moisture-wicking insole
- Genuine leather upper
- ASTM-rated F2413-05 safety composite toe
May ship directly from the manufacturer.