The V-Line Vertical Lifeline is our economical solution for vertical work. Built with copolymer rope to provide mildew, rot and solvent-resistance, protection against abrasion and a melting point over 300 degrees.
- 5/8” Copolymer rope
- 1 Snap hook
- Non-removable rope grab with dual-cam, and quick locking
- Rope tensile strength: 7,500 lbs.
- Hook gate rating: 3,600 lbs.
- Hook minimum breaking strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Product Manual
- Materials: Copolymer rope; Zinc plated alloy steel hardware
- Fall Arrest Point: 1 snap hook
- Weight: 4 lbs. (2 kg)
- ANSI Weight Capacity: 130-310 lbs. (59-140.6 kg)
- OSHA Weight Capacity: up to 420 lbs. (190.5 kg)
- ANSI Standards: N/A
- OSHA Standards: 1926.502, 1910.66, 1910.140