Danner Part #13864
Some boots climb mountains. Others climb worksites.
By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, we made our tough, versatile work boot feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe, and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Abrasion-resistant heel cap for durability.
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit.
- Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip-resistant and has a low-profile 90-degree heel Nylon shank.
- 4.5" height non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort.
- The oil and slip-resistant outsole has a low-profile, 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work.
- For really tough jobs, it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, a non-metallic safety toe, and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
Available online and by special order at our Ozark and Springfield, Missouri stores.