If you're needing a logger boot, this Carolina Birch Logger may be the boot for you. Offering a composite safety toe, triple-rib steel shank, and waterproof SCUBALINER, these 8" lace-up boots will keep your feet feeling like they can work harder for longer. Try them on at our Ozark, Missouri store or order online.
- Gaucho Crazy Horse Leather Upper
- Mesh Lining
- Removable Kiltie
- Triple-Rib Steel Shank
- Leather Welt Construction
- AG7- Supreme quality polyurethane comfort system with enhanced arch support and patented moisture management system built right in!
- Vibram® - The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high-performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label have registered trademarks of Vibram® S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram® soling products under exclusive license.
- SCUBALINER - Carolina's Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
- Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 14,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
Carolina Part CA7522
Soft Toe Version: CA7022