Petzl Part #B19AAA
- Ergonomic overmolded handles allow a comfortable yet powerful grip.
- Wide opening allows easy handling, even with thick gloves.
- Safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any. conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...).
- Lower hole for connecting a PROGRESS lanyard.
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon.
- Weight: 330 g.
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm.
- Certification(s): CE.
Double handled rope clamp for tree care. Designed for ascending doubled ropes using the foot-lock technique or using two PANTIN foot ascenders.