Petzl Part #B18BAA
- Compact, versatile rope clamp.
- The BASIC is a compact ascender that fits well in the hand for rope ascents.
- The lower attachment hole is large enough to accept carabiners for the lanyard and the footloop.
- Compact ascender with excellent grip.
- Can be used for rope ascent on a fixed line or as progress capture in a hauling system.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions.
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion.
- Lower attachment hole large enough for two carabiners.
- Material(s): aluminum frame, stainless steel cam, nylon safety catch.
- Weight: 85 g, rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm, and certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA.