Available at our Ozark store!
COMFORT & PROTECTION
Designed for workers who may be exposed to potential flash fire and arc flash hazards typically associated with Oil & Gas, Utility, Construction and Industrial applications. Layer under protective outerwear to increase protection. Tested for both NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliance. Maintains protection through 100 home washings (50 commercial laundry cycles).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 7 ounce flame-resistant cotton jersey knit
- ASTM F1506; NFPA 2112 certified; UL classified
- NFPA 70E compliant; ATPV 12 cal/cm2 (PPE Cat 2)
- Stitched with FR aramid threads throughout
- Convenient scribe pocket on left sleeve
- Tested to retain protection through 100 washes
- Sizes: S-4XL
APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIES
- Oil and Gas
- Electrical Utility