Cofra Asphalt US Road Boot 8-inch Heat Resistant Safety Toe
These Cofra asphalt boots have a unique, totally flat Cofra sole which prevents stones, gravel and asphalt from accumulating in the tread. In addition, the flat sole avoids marking or digging into fresh asphalt.
Heat Resistance of the sole tested for 8 hours at 212°F. The PU/Nitrile rubber sole is resistant up to 572°F (1-minute contact).
Midsole: Heat Defender PU, a compound devised to prevent heat from passing through the sole into the asphalt work boots. It resists to 302°F for 30 minutes without its chemical-physical features being altered.
Upper: Water Repellent printed leather
Footbed: THERMIC INSOLE insulating against high temperatures. The thermal comfort inside the Cofra asphalt boots is made possible by the special PU compound devised to give high heat insulation.
Puncture Resistant: Non-metallic APT (Anti Puncture Textile) fabric is flexible and built into the footbed of asphalt work boots.
- Puncture Resistant sole
- Heat Resistant sole
- Water Repellent Leather upper
- EH - Electrical Hazard compliant
- ASTM F2413-05 (ANSI I/C 75) Compliant Composite Safety Toe
- Cofra Asphalt Boots Made in Albania
- CSA Z195-09 Sole Puncture Protection with a Grade 1 Protective Toecap
- CSA Z195-09 Electric-Shock Protective Footwear