Petzl Part #B16BAA
- The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone.
- Used with a BASIC ascender or with an ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes).
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion and improved durability.
- Lower hole angled to keep the CROLL chest ascender flat.
- Upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in position.
- Material(s): aluminum frame, stainless steel cam and wear plate, nylon safety catch.
- Weight: 85 g, rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm, certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA.