Mary Fields is an absolute legend. Known as "Stagecoach Mary" she was the first African American woman to work for the U.S. Postal Service — serving in the Montana Rockies, no less. We like to imagine these midweight, full cushion, over-the-calf socks would have worked great when the snow got too deep and Mary switched from stagecoach to snowshoes. Full length terry loop cushion makes them plenty warm and a midweight knit means they're up for a trek through the snow. Merino Wool moisture wicking helps, too.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.