Hack it. Hike it. Hardcore outdoor action is all in a Day’s work. Named for Dovetail Workwear co-founder, Kate Day, who worked the land growing up in Maine, owned a landscaping business, and never saw a shrub she didn’t want to prune. Relaxed fit through the leg. Packed with reinforcements, from a double-button waistband up top, to tough cuffs at the bottom. This pant has our standard mid-rise at the front waist, but is higher-backed at the rear—because the only crack we like to see is dawn’s!
- Relaxed leg. Looking good.
- Mid-rise waist. Just right.
- Higher back. Mind the crack.
- 10 pockets. For real.
- Double-button waistband. Stays put.
- Zip pocket. Don’t lose your shit.
- Reinforced front pockets. Double down.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
Tough cuff. Don’t fray the hem.
- Heavy duty canvas
- Fabric weight: 12 oz
- Fabric content: 99% cotton / 1% spandex