This is the men's 11" Western Waterproof Dark Brown/Vintage Flag Composite Toe Durango® Maverick XP™.
This style features full-grain leather with leader underlays, a soft mesh lining, waterproof bootie construction and the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion on the inside medial seam for a universal fit and easy on/off. It also has the Durango® X-Treme Comfort Footbed™ with memory foam for all day comfort and support and a fiberglass shank for lightweight stability.
The midsole is dual-density with a firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort. The rolled shank area and anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability and the outsole is multi-durometer rubber with high abrasion outer lugs for high impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance. It has a single row sole stich around the square toe for added durability and a 1 ½" rocker heel.
Break Ground in the men's 11" Western Waterproof Dark Brown/Vintage Flag Composite Toe Durango® Maverick XP™.
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Single row sole stitch
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance
- Full-grain leather with leather underlay