- Features Kevlar® leg webbing throughout
- Includes pliable Soft Pack energy absorber with Nomex® cover.
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013 and ASTM F887-13
Webbing Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Choke-loop Kevlar® Webbing; 5,000 lbs. Min. Static Strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class: 6' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance: 48"
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA1926.502 and 1910.66