- 3 D-rings, Back and Side
- Tongue Buckle Legs and Mating Buckle Chest
- New Lightweight Padded Mesh Shoulder and Waist
- Friction, Roller-Style Adjusters
- Breathable padded air mesh Shoulder Yoke with non-slip Dorsal D-ring Adjustment
- Low-profile spring-tension Torso Adjusters
- 5" torso-sewn Waist Support Positioning Pad for Construction Belted harnesses
- Paired dual-fastening Lanyard Parks
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
|Webbing||Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|D-Rings||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Buckles/Adjusters||Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 5,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||425 lbs.|
OSHA CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
ANSI A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009, Z359.11-2014
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-Rings.