•Chest Slides – With integrated lanyard keepers that provides a lower profile and easier attachment points for lanyard connectors.
• Waist Belt – Improves longevity that also supports heavy tool bag loads.
• Waist Pad – Includes belt loops and is sewn into the torso straps keeping the waist pad from slipping.
• Increased Padding – Superior internal reinforcement on construction belted harnesses that includes improved comfort and usability.
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple adjustment.
- Breathable padded air-mesh shoulder yoke delivers added user comfort
- Paired lanyard parking keepers provide balanced function for single and twin-leg personal SRLs
- Plated alloy steel dorsal and hip D-rings with mating buckle chest and tongue buckle leg closures
- 5-1/2" waist support positioning pad comfortably secures tool belt and hip D-rings
- Uncommonly outfitted with 9 grommeted leg adjustment positions for wider ranges of fit
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66