FallTech Part #7081B
- Shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg, and 6" waist support positioning pads feature exclusive gel endoskeleton for unsurpassed user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide simple and secure upper-body fit
- Features lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal and hip D-rings
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Quick-connect chest buckle features visual indicator showing positive connection
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Waist support pad features paired tool tether connection rings for tools weighing up to 5 lb
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ringsAluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and AdjustersAluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
Some sizes are made to order and will require an additional 1-2 weeks to process. Please call or email with any questions.