FallTech Part #7016
- Plated alloy steel mating buckle torso adjusters deliver an economical fit
- Uncommonly equipped with 9 grommeted leg adjustment positions for a wider range of fit.
- Paired lanyard parking keepers provide balanced function for single and double-leg lanyards
- Plated alloy steel dorsal D-ring with mating buckle chest and tongue buckle leg closures
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strengthD-ringPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strengthBuckles and AdjustersPlated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso).
- Torso keeper for stowing idle lanyard connector.
- Paired mating buckle adjusters on front torso.