FallTech Hinged Trailing Rope Adjuster with 3' ViewPack® Energy Absorbing Lanyard #8358
- Hinged design allows user installation at any point on the lifeline
- Trailing mobility follows ascending and descending user with minimal effort.
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window
- For use with 5/8" diameter synthetic rope lifelines
- Includes alloy steel rope adjuster for lifeline connection and snap hook for harness attachment
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Rope Adjuster: 5/8" Rope Adjuster/Grab; Plated alloy steel; 5.000 lb min.
Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance: 48"
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.