The Jackson Safety Insight Welding Helmet perfectly fits your professional needs and your budget. With its variable auto darkening filter, easy to use digital controls, and an ultra-lightweight shell, you will discover the true value of this welding helmet for yourself.
- Variable shade 9-13 to shield and protect eyes from radiant energy during weld
- Viewing area of 3.94"x 2.36" offers unobstructed vision during each stage of the welding process
- Ultra-lightweight shell helps reduce neck tension
- Easy to use digital controls
- Sensitivity and delay adjustments
- Choose from Weld and Grind modes
- Four independent sensors reduce blockage possibility
- Solar assist provides additional energy source
- Lithium batteries with easy access
- 2-year warranty on ADF
- Welding Helmet Specifications
Features Jackson Safety premium 370 Series Easy Grip-Easy Turn ratcheting mechanism - an industry best!