Get everything you love about the original Jackson Safety Nemesis Safety Eyewear - stylish good looks and durable, lightweight construction – but in smaller dimensions. The protective glasses offer a sport design that fits smaller, slimmer heads without adjustments and features a stronger nose piece and a wider bridge for enhanced comfort. Nemesis Safety Glasses have polycarbonate lenses that provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage, and other conditions that can cause temporary vision loss. The wraparound frame has a base curve of 8 that extends the range of peripheral protection. Each pair of Jackson Safety Nemesis Small Safety Glasses come with a neck cord for securing them, so that the glasses are ready at a moment’s notice. The safety eyewear is manufactured to comply with the ANSI / ISEA Z87.1+ standard for personal eye protection. Both men and women will find these stylish glasses to be comfortable and functional for construction, manufacturing, gun shooting / shooting range, and a host of other industries.
- Nemesis Safety Glasses feature a sporty, flexible, lightweight design that your employees will be happy to wear
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards for personal eye protection
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection
- Patented FLEX-DRY* designed to be extremely flexible, to channel sweat away from the eyes, and to help prevent slippage down the nose
- Perfect for a small framed face.