Jackson Part #14986
W10 SERIES Passive Welding Helmets are perfectly suited and priced for the cost conscious welder. They offer a clear, unobstructed view of the weld puddle and come equipped with a shade 10 polycarbonate filter. Â Ideal for students, hobbyist and inspectors.
- Narrow shell design makes this ideal choice for working in tight spaces.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Extended front increases throat protection against sparks, slag, and fumes.
- This style has the blades for the slots on the hardhats.
- Withstands radiant heat up to 350 F, a minimum 50% improvement over most other thermoplastic shells.
- Standard with a shade 10 polycarbonate filler plate and cover plates - installed at the factory.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 standards.Â
3002512 -HSL 2 Passive Welding Helmet Black with 187 Blades - 2 x 4.25 Lift Front