MCR Safety FR Clothing powered by Summit Breeze® Technology is the wave of the future when it pertains to protecting the workforce against flash fire and arc flash hazards. This product provides superior protection by incorporating our patented triple vent technology into our coveralls and shirts which protects the user on multiple levels. Data from the American Burn Institute proves inhalation injury increases the mortality rate from flash fire significantly. The Summit Breeze® vented design keeps the wearer cooler, decreasing the chances of heat stress while also redirecting a majority of the off gas away from the breathing zone during a flash fire or arc flash event. If you are looking for the best flame resistant clothing, look no further than MCR Safety!
- 7-ounce 100% Cotton Material
- Adjustable two button closure on each sleeve cuff
- ASTM 1930 Tested, Certified
- ASTM F1506 Electric Arc Protection, ATPV 8.7 cal/cm2, CAT2
- Available in Gray, Navy, Medium Blue and Tan
- Button-Down Collar
- Double needle reinforced with Nomex® thread throughout the garment for durability
- NFPA 2112 UL Certified, NFPA 70E
- Patented Triple Vent Technology
- Two chest pockets with flap and button closures
The world's safest FR Clothing powered by Summit Breeze®!
Patented Tripe Vent Design Reduces Heat Stress
Only MCR Safety FR Clothing, powered by Summit Breeze®
technology, directs a majority of gas away from the face,
significantly minimizing inhalation injury!