Pyramex Part #73112
- Push & turn ratchet sizing adjustment.
- 4-position locking shield.
- Side knobs increase & decrease tension of shield placement.
- Molded Shield measures 8" W x 12" L and accomodates a chin guard for added protection.
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 - High Impact.
What Chemicals are Compatible with Polycarbonate?
- Chemically resistant to many acids, oxidizing / reducing agents, neutral and acid salt solutions, greases, oils, detergents, saturated, aliphatic and cycloaliphatic hydrocarbons and alcohols
- Polycarbonate features an extremely high melting point, around 288°C / 550°F
- As a thermoplastic, PC can be heated to its melting point, cooled, and reheated without significant degradation
- Superior impact resistance
- NOT compatible with methyl alcohol, acetone, ketones, ethers, aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, aqueous or alcoholic alkaline solutions, or ammonia gas