MSA V-Gard Cap Style Hard Hat w/ Fas-Trac III Ratchet Suspension
MSA V-Gard CAP STYLE hard hats. An economical hard hat in size standard (medium). Fits (6-1/2” to 8”)
- Meet Type 1 helmet (top impact) as outlined in ANSI Z89.1 1997, Class E and G.
- Polyethylene shell provides superior impact protection
- Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit
- Made of polythylene
- Available in White
- Available with Fas-Trac® III Suspension
- Hardhats with reverse donning logo may be worn backwards without voiding approvals
- Slotted for use with MSA accessories and non-slotted available
The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognized brand known for comfort, quality, and durability. MSA has sold well over 100 million V-Gard Helmets since its introduction – so many in fact, that the iconic “V” design has been a mainstay for many years on even the toughest worksites. When you want the best comfort, quality and durability worn by millions across the globe, you need to buy the original MSA V-Gard Helmet, settle for nothing less.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014
- CSA Z94.1-2015
- DSTU EN 397-2001
- EN397: 2012
- EN13463-1:2001 (Electrostatic-INERIS ; ATEX 21, 21, 22 & IIA)
- GOST R 12.4.207-99
- GOST 12.4.128-83
- IRAM 3620
- NBR 8221
- NCH 461
- OSHS - Rule 1080
- SANS 1397:2003 & DMR
- TIIS - Safety Helmets