Available at our Ozark store.
Bizweld Fabric is 100% Cotton 10oz with a flame resistant finish. This fabric has been designed to a high specification and offers excellent protection for welding and other allied industries.
The garments in the Bizweld Flame Resistant range have have been specially designed to guarantee comfort, performance and safety while still providing effective function at all times. This range has been vigorously tested to meet and surpass the latest US and EN
- ARC2 (Previously HRC2)
- Dual hazard protection
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Elastic waistband for extra comfort
- Two side pockets
- One leg pocket
- One concealed cell phone pocket
- Two rear pockets
- One ruler pocket
- REG 31" Inseam
- TALL 34" Inseam
This standard specifies the minimum performance requirements and test methods for flame resistant fabric and components and the design certification requirements for garments for use in areas at risk from flash fires.
Flame resistant fabrics must pass a comprehensive list of thermal tests including the following:
- ASTM 2700- Heat Transfer Performance Test
- ASTM D641- Vertical Flammability Test
- ASTM F1930-11- Thermal Manikin Test
- FTMS 191A- Thread Melting Resistance Test