Petzl Part #P74 TL
- Pulley-carabiner that facilitates installation of the rope when pulley is connected to the anchor.
- ROLLCLIP A is a pulley-carabiner with a gate opening on the pulley side that facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor.
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency.
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping.
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place.
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio.
- Available in versions with or without TRIACT-LOCK locking system.
- Material(s): aluminum.
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm, max. rope diameter: 13 mm, and sheave diameter: 18 mm.
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN and efficiency: 85 %.
- Major axis strength: 20 kN, minor axis strength: 8 kN, and open gate strength: 7 kN.