The Safewaze 019-5045 Class 1 6′ web self-retracting lifeline with an aluminum snap hook combines lightweight design with durability. The unit comes with a steel carabiner and has a rotating and pivoting attachment point for improved mobility, making it the ideal personal retractable.
- 6' length
- Aluminum snap hook
- High strength housing
- 360° rotating & 180° pivoting attachment point
- Durable shock pack & protective label cover
- Steel carabiner included
- Technical Data Sheet
- Product Manual
- Materials: High-strength plastic housing; .77 in (19.5 mm) Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Webbing; Aluminum snap hook; Steel carabiner
- Weight: 2.55lbs
- Weight Capacity/Max Working Load: ANSI 130-310 lbs (58.97-140.61 kg) OSHA up to 420 lbs (190.51 kg)
- Length: 6'
- Webbing Tensile Strength: 4,200 lbs
- Hook Ratings: 5,000 lbs (2267.96 kg) Tensile Strength 3,600 lbs (1632 kg) Gate Rated
Meets OSHA 1926.502-ANSI Z359.14-ANSI A10.32