The Argyle is a 6-inch Men’s lace-up Ankle Boot with padded collar and tongue. This safety boot is a popular 100% comfortable choice for many, in particular Hunting & Outdoors, and Rail Workers as it includes a 200 joule Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) for premium toe protection. We test against corrosion, impact compression and internal dimensions to ensure the ErgoDefender™ covers the necessary area. You’ll only know it’s there when you need it!
Made from Oak colored, premium Waterproof Leather, these boots are extremely durable. The supple full-grain Cowhide Leather assists with less break-in time, making our work boots comfortable from day one.
The tough TPU Outsole is heat resistant to 266ºF, includes Electrical Hazard and Slip Resistant properties, and performs well on below freezing conditions.
Available in Medium (M) fit up to size 17 and Wide (W) fit from size 8 to 14. Steel Blue Argyle Boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Full Grain Leather: Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather. Our premium Full Grain Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG)
- ErgoDefender Steel Toe Cap: Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound Footbed: Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron: Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole: A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated: Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Slip & Oil Resistant: Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Water Resistant: A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.