The Argyle Ladies is a 6-inch lace-up Ankle Boot with padded collar and tongue, offering all day comfort.
Steel Blue Ladies safety boots are designed just for women and include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep.
A popular choice for Mining, Construction and Road Workers, this ladies work boot includes a TPU Outsole that is heat resistant to 266ºF and offers Electrical Hazard protection properties.
The Argyle Ladies includes a 200 Joule Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) for premium toe protection. We test against corrosion, impact compression and internal dimensions to ensure the ErgoDefender™ covers the necessary area. You’ll only know it’s there when you need it!
Crafted from premium Water Resistant Leather, the Argyle Ladies includes our famous Trisole which has been specially designed to cushion your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
Steel Blue Argyle Ladies Boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Full Grain Leather: Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather. Our premium Cowhide Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- ErgoDefender Steel Toe Cap: Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound Footbed: Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron: Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole: A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Electrical Hazard Rated (EH): Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Oil & Slip Resistant: Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Water Resistant: A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.