The Argyle Met Bump Cap is a 6-inch Men’s lace-up Ankle Boot with Met-Guard, padded collar and tongue. Crafted from Oak colored premium Full-Grain Cowhide Leather, the Argyle Met Bump Cap is a popular 100% comfortable choice for Contractors, Demolition Crew, Heavy engineering and Scaffolders.
This Water Resistant style features a Bump Cap that covers the toe area to increase longevity of the premium Leather. The Argyle Met Bump Cap combines a 200 Joule safety Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) and internal polyurethane Metatarsal Guard, rated to 100 joules of force. The tough TPU Outsole is heat resistant to 266ºF, includes Electrical Hazard and Slip Resistant properties, and performs well on below freezing conditions.
All Steel Blue boots feature our famous Trisole which works to cushion your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
Available in Medium (M) and Wide (W) fit options. Steel Blue Argyle Met Bump Cap Boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Full Grain Leather: Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather. Our premium Cowhide Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- ErgoDefender Steel Toe Cap: Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound Footbed: Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron: Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole: A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Electrical Hazard Rated (EH): Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Oil & Slip Resistant: Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Water Resistant: A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Bump Cap: A hardy, Polyurethane Bump that’s directly molded as part of the midsole.
- Metatarsal Protection: Meets MT75