The Argyle Zip is a 6-inch Men’s lace-up Ankle Boot with an industrial grade Side Zip so you don’t have to worry about tying up laces every day. The Argyle Zip is suitable for those with ultra-sensitive feet, needing additional comfort and protection
The wider ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) allows the toes to sit in a relaxed natural position so there is no rubbing or pinching to avoid unwanted foot sores. The whole-body support of the Trisole technology, provides a vital foundation, cushioning the feet, knees, hips, and lower back from day-to-day fatigue, while the supple leather allows feet to settle in with no break-in period. The Argyle Zip is a smart choice for someone living with diabetes.
Made from premium full-grain Cowhide Leather, the Argyle Zip includes a TPU Outsole that is heat resistant to 266°F, and offers Static Dissipative properties. This Water Resistant work boot is a 100% comfortable choice for Tilers, Dock Workers and Plumbers as the 200 joule safety Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) offers premium toe protection. The convenient side zip allows you to lace the boots up for a secure, comfortable fit, then leave the laces tied and use the side zips for quick, easy access.
The Argyle Zip is the Best Choice for Sensitive Feet and is available in Medium (M) and Wide (W) fit options. Steel Blue Argyle Zip Boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Full Grain Leather: Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather. Our premium Full Grain Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG)
- ErgoDefender Steel Toe Cap: Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound Footbed: Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron: Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole: A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated: Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Slip & Oil Resistant: Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Water Resistant: A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Static Dissipative (SD): Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.