The Parkes Zip Ladies is a 3.7-inch hiker style lace-up Ankle Boot with a padded collar and tongue. Steel Blue Lady's safety boots are designed just for women and include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep.
Fitted on a true ladies' last, the Parkes Zip Ladies work boot has a convenient industrial grade side zip. Crafted from Black premium Water Resistant Leather, the Parkes Zip Ladies contains a Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender) for ultimate toe protection.
The durable TPU Outsole is heat resistant to 266ºF, includes Slip & Oil Resistant properties and Electrical Hazard (EH) properties.
All Steel Blue boots feature our famous Trisole which works to cushion your feet, knees, hips, and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
Steel Blue Parkes Zip Ladies Boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Full Grain Leather: Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather. Our premium Cowhide Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- ErgoDefender Steel Toe Cap: Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound Footbed: Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron: Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole: A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Slip & Oil Resistant: Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Water Resistant: A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated: Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Side Zipper: Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.