The 1957 Series combines the classic styling you love with the craftsmanship you expect from the bootmakers at Thorogood. Rich Briar Pitstop leather and vintage-inspired moc toe design look great on or off the job site, while Goodyear storm welt construction means a lifetime of worry-free wear and easy re-soling. Even in tough working conditions, a tough MaxWear 90° outsole gives you maximum traction, oil and slip resistance while the steel safety toe protects your feet from falling and rolling objects. For the tradesman, we also added EH (electrical hazard) protection and waterproofing.
- Waterproof Briar Pitstop, full-grain leather
- Steel toe protection
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption™ footbed
- Composite shank
- MaxWear 90° slip-resistant outsole
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Made in the USA with USA and globally sourced components