Petzl Part #M36A TL
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- Facilitates connection of multiple items.
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry.
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio.
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator.
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked.
- Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK).
- Material(s): aluminum and certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use.