One of Youngstown's top-selling styles and another Youngstown first to market when introduced in 2005. We took our top-selling General Utility Plus model and lined every part of the glove with cut-resistant Kevlar® fiber by DuPont. The result is an extra durable and ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4 Puncture Level 4 work glove. The outer shell features heavy-duty non-slip reinforcement, an adjustable cuff, and a terry cloth thumb. This extra-tough glove is ideal for a wide range of applications where durability, cut resistance, and puncture resistance is a must.
- Cut-resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont throughout the entire glove
- Palm exceeds cut resistant level A4 - ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- ANSI Puncture Level 4
- Non-slip reinforcement for durability and grip
- Comfortable synthetic suede base layer
- Supportive cuff with adjustable Velcro closure
- Internal knuckle protection on top of hand
- Double-stitched bonded nylon thread for extended life
- Terry cloth thumb for wiping away sweat and debris
- Ideal for Construction / Utilities / Utility Underground / Industrial / Military / Arbor / Landscape / HVAC / Farm and Ranch / Recycling / Refinery / Basically It's Good For Nearly Everything!