Youngstown Part #09-9083-10
Impact resistant. Cut Resistant. Anti-Vibration. High Visibility. Designed for total hand protection this incredibly safe glove protects against a wide variety of hazards. The top of hand features TPR impact protection against bumps, pinches and smashes yet remains flexible and allows for easy finger manipulation. The palm side features 5.0mm EVA foam to dampen shock and vibration along with heavy duty, non-slip reinforcement for grip and durability. The entire interior of the glove is lined with cut-resistant Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™.
The glove rates an ANSI Cut Level 4.
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove offers increased cut resistance and durability
- Palm equals or exceeds a cut resistant level 4 - ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- TPR on fingers offers excellent top of hand smash protection without limiting overall dexterity
- Reflective 3M™ Scotchlite™ on knuckle for low light visibility and increased safety awareness
- Foam lining throughout top of hand increases top of hand protection
- Heavy duty non-slip reinforced palm increase grip and durability
- Ideal for Oil and Gas / Mining / Rescue / Extrication / Extraction / Demolition / Refinery / EMS / Fire
- DuPont™, and Kevlar® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.